Twitter

Thursday 8 September 2011

30 day blog challenge-Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

I've been looking forward to this one. Iv seen other people blog it and wanted to have a go. So here it is. iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs.

1. Shame-Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow. In and out of consciousness.

2. Venice Queen-Red Hot Chili Peppers. By the way.

3. Make me pure- Robbie Williams. In and out of consciousness.

4. Stadium Arcadium-Red Hot Chili Peppers. Stadium Arcadium.

5. Do you mind-Robbie Williams. Reality killed the radio star.

6. Boom Boom Pow-Black eyed peas. The E.N.D.

7. Brother and sister-Erasure. Wild.

8. Fading-Rhiana. Loud.

9. Don't let me get me-Pink. M!ssundastood.

10. Did you let me know-Red Hot Chili Peppers. I'm with you.

So there you have it. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment