Twitter

Saturday 19 November 2011

The Philofaxy meet up 19/11/11

I had a lovely day today and met some wonderful people at the Philofaxy meet up. Here are some photos I took during the day.
Hope you enjoy it!!!!






Imy horrified at the thought of touching an apex!!!!


Imy with said apex!!!!


Me and the lovely Imy





The tower of filofaxes started on the table, but soon had to be moved for safety reasons








Then we decided to put them in a row.



I like this one :)









There was obviously some photographic interest.





Me and Imy wearing ears.



Measuring the row.


One of each size Malden








After lunch we made our way to Neal street. The following are some things I saw along the way.




































Walking to the Filofax shop.





Here we are.



Imy distraught at the amount she had spent in there!!!!


Browsing.








The little goody bag from Dee.





With a little note inside.


It was fantastic to meet such lovely people. Hope to see you all again soon!!!!
:)

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Glad everyone had a good time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. It looks like you all had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it looked like you had such a great time! I am so sad I had to miss it and didn't get to meet you all.
    I wuldn't have touched that Apex though! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I love the ones of the sand sculptures, even though they are not Filo-related. Maybe next time there will be one of a Filofax binder, rings and all! So glad you all had such a great time. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for allowing me to see some of what you saw. What a lovely Day! Be Well.

    ReplyDelete