Twitter

Friday 19 October 2012

My mini move

Hey everyone.

With all of the drama with Filofax and their "issues" I began to have planner fail.
I won't entirely blame Filofax, but I began to wonder whether I should continue to support a company that functions the way it does.

So I began to experiment.
To cut a long story short (which may well be a blogpost in the future) I have decided to downsize, to, wait for it.............................Mini.

**Gasp**

Yes I am moving to my baby Filofax the Mini Lyndhurst. This is my baby for two reasons. One it's a mini of course, and two, its the first Filofax I bought.

So I thought I would give you a quick tour of the set up. It's not very detailed as I've only moved over completely this morning.

So here he is.








I have decided to stick with my little to do post it's dashboard at the front as they are very handy.








I'm using week to view at the moment. I may purchase a German cotton cream ruled for 2013 if I stick with it. I'm using little dot stickers for colour coding as I can't fit my multi pen in there. It should also help to find when people are doing things as well.




There isn't really much happening behind the tabs at the minute. Just the usual stuff I have in other Filofaxes.




I have two clear pockets at the back for holding random bits etc.




Then I have my little red riding hood zipped holder that has also featured in other Filofax set ups of mine. I use this for money.




I'm keeping notes in the back of this for the time being. This may change, and they may end up in the front pocket. In the back pocket I have some stickers for colour coding, and vouchers. I'm also using my Filofax pen.




So there we have a quick tour of my mini set up.

:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. That is a really neat set up. I've bought a few Zipped organisers recently and although people say it's a pain to unzip them each time. I'm not finding it an issue really.

    I didn't realise they had produced a Mini Lyndhurst. A much overlooked model in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! Now that's made me start thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see more about how you use it and how it works for you. Really don't know how you're fitting into a mini but I hope it works for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having filo fail. I was looking forward to hearing about how you're getting on with that beautiful Osterley you got at the meet up.

    Love your mini & hope it works well for you. I've owned a couple in the past but found the paper size much too small.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now look what you've done: This is a beautiful set-up, and I'm thinking I should take another look at my Franklin Covey pocket size -- and just when I got my compact size set up beautifully for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable filo! I def wanna invest in a mini now. I only have one right now a pocket finsbury.

    ReplyDelete